Wednesday, February 9, 2011

The Soda

Ry is really into taking things out of the trash can and dragging them around the house.  Fun, right?!  This morning he took a half empty soda can out of the recycle bin and dumped (dropped) it on the floor!  Ahh!  Sticky, sticky everywhere.   I just sprayed some on my floor and with a few wipes, the floor was shiny and not sticky.  This time I used the Shaklee degreaser (made from Basic H) and it took less than a minute.  Ah, love that I can clean quickly in a way that won't harm my children or the environment:)
 It never ceases to amaze me how well the Shaklee Basic H cleans.  I grabbed the bottle and off I went.  I really do love to clean so if you are picturing me skipping to do my floor, I kinda was;)

 I took several pictures of the floor but it was hard to see the sticky.  You can kind of see it on the bottom picture.  Trust me, it was the kind of sticky that you feel like you are going to be finding for months!



Can you tell the difference?  The floors really do shine and there is not streaking or residue!  I was feeling great, so great that I sat down to enjoy my coffee.  A few hours later when I noticed that the soda had gotten all over the bottom of the refridgerator, too!  It was literally crusted on and so sticky.   Seriously, look at it!  Ewww!  Can you see it on the baseboard, too?


 This time I grabbed the degreaser cause I knew it was going to be little harder to get this off.  Two sprays and few wipes and voila!  Clean! (Those marks dents on the bottom are the result of three kids who love to "crash" into the fridge!)

****Click on any of the cleaning products to see more details****

1 comment:

  1. I love this blog, Jill! I too am a neat freak and enjoy organizing and cleaning. I just wish I had more time to do it, but it's hard since I work full time. I am going to try this cleaning product, but I must say - I love Mrs. Meyers....Target sells it, but you can also get it cheaper on www.vitacost.com. Thanks for sharing this with me! xoxo - Mer :)

    ReplyDelete