Friday, April 8, 2011

Why It Matters

Why does it matter if I use regular products to clean my home?  I have been reading so much about the dangers of the ingredients in regular household cleaning products.  It is so scary!!!

Since switching to nontoxic, natural household cleaners, we are noticing big changes!  My husband has asthma but hasn't had ANY problems since we switched. I love how the cleaners don't have a harsh smell, it really makes a difference!
Here are some emails that I have gotten from people that have recently switched to Shaklee's Get Clean line.
"I'm in LOVE!! That cleanser is wonderful. Its so nice to use one bottle for everything. Thanks!!"


"Getting more familiar with my Shaklee products. Totally loving them. The window wiper is awesome!"


I really challenge you to think about switching...it will even save you money!  


Here are the links to get started:


Get Clean Kit


Get Clean Mini Kit


Get Clean Kitchen

Get Clean Healthy Home Pack

Don't forget, this month if you spend $30 you get a free life time membership!!!


Healthy Home

No comments:

Post a Comment